lunedì 11 gennaio 2016

Bowie thing was for me or others I never cared much, and now his death leaves me completely indifferent, as has always left me indifferent to death, you know do not worry it's not necessary your pity I already have My, it is true that David died'm here to write something and in his honor, or because it is dead, but it has existed in my mind. It was not one mere soundtrack, as the decadent poets gave me eyes to see the world, you also have invented my painful love for a woman who had the misfortune to meet and noticed my baroque building, now lie unconscious as a French poet of the '800, as Halley's Comet passing indifferent and cold as we all the difference and just the beauty that creates and David has created so much.

Nessun commento:

Leed Zeppelin ora e sempre

E alla fine siamo tutti come Crosby... Vabbè magari uno più tondo uno più magro però a parte gli scherzi non dimentichiamo che erano gli ...