martedì 23 aprile 2019

when almost a year before the events of 1993, warned that there would be two bombings in New York and in Florence I was not mistaken in regard to Florence? And if the deal was the Mafia was a sham to hide a deal between the Mafia and alcaida in Afghanistan ruled by the Taliban that produced tons of heroin and the Mafia or the Vatican state had made another agreement to have no attacks in Italy? And CIVITA (the Board here is all on trial) showed his gratitude in so tourists increases and renounce all'esteroi going to drive my dismissal? It must be said that this is an action already begun under the administration Frulani on request of the then commissioner Borghesi (catholic) not to think about?
The current mayor Kind complicit with the commissioner Marconcini Giambagli the director and representatives of Civita Pincardini Francesca, Laura, Domiziana and Valentina Ricci have worked for my dismissal as if to draw the attention of the mafia or destroy such credibility.
If I happen to me and my mother as I consider them responsible for the cooperative is responsible for the polyhedron which cleverly used my sick after the poisoning of my dog by the fascists and fall of my mother because I porous bone was weak and in practice have made it clear they would close the cooperative ways by criminals and then do those dealing with weak people pretend to have values when the only thing that interests and base money, the cooperative workers Poliedro should ringrazziarmi if i made them go home.

Nessun commento:

Leed Zeppelin ora e sempre

E alla fine siamo tutti come Crosby... Vabbè magari uno più tondo uno più magro però a parte gli scherzi non dimentichiamo che erano gli ...